Sunday, September 24, 2017

For Phoebe

I am coming back to my blog, after seven years or so of adventures unrecorded.  Lately I have been thinking of ways to have a creative outlet.  On the way to the grocery store today, I thought about this blog.  The perfect outlet, and the perfect start.  I already know how to do this.

Since my last blog post, I have gotten married and we have welcomed a baby girl, Phoebe.  I wanted to have something out there that she could read if she wanted to know who I really was.  Unfortunately, my mom has never shown me who she really is.  Her facade is her strength and I am sure she thinks she is setting a good example for me by being strong in the face of life.  However, it has led me to doubt myself and my true feelings.  I want a better life and more emotional honesty for my daughter.  This blog will be part of that honesty.




No comments: